I’m a beginner on Cloudflare and currently building something using workers and R2 (I already use S3).
I’m trying things so I work a lot with the dashboard, so here are a few feedbacks:
- There is no concept of creating a folder (as a symbol for prefix that ends with /) explained in the docs. So i wanted to test it myself.
- First I went to the dashboard to create a folder but it seems it’s not possible (that I understand).
- I tried to rename the file that I had uploaded at the root of the bucket in order to add a prefix but it’s not possible (that I understand less).
- Then I went to your docs and understood that you can upload files with wrangler
- but it’s not the case actually so I was a bit disappointed.
- So I used S3 node API instead. It worked! That was easy so well explained on your side.
- Then I wanted to download the file (key
project4/hello.txt) from the dashboard but it failed each time. Looks like because it tries to download the file at this url:
%2instead of the
- Plus there are some layout issues:
- There is no refresh button that allows to refresh the bucket content without having to reload the whole dashboard (that is quite long)