Ubuntu Landscape mirror and Cloudflare apt sources

Hi,

I’m not super positive where this should go in terms of categories but figured “Developers” would cast a broad net.

I use Landscape to manage package repository mirrors, I’d like to also mirror Cloudflare’s repository.

Has anyone had any success setting this up? I can’t seem to figure out the right magical options to use with landscape-api create-series.

Thanks!

Hey thanks for the reply!

I have followed landscape instructions, in particular the repository API/configuration docs (can’t post links yet, I guess).

However it seems that Landscape expects the upstream repository to contain a specific URL path/pattern that is derived from pocket/release/distro keywords. It seems that that Cloudflare’s package repo seems not to follow this convention, or at least not in a way Landscape can handle.

Sorry I didn’t clarify earlier; I have used landscape-api with success for standard Canonical repos and several other third-party repos and PPA’s, Cloudflare’s package repo seems to be the only one that doesn’t quite work so far.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.