TXT record is not being found in nslookup

I added a new txt record to a domain three days ago for a google_domainkey. After three days we did a nslookup and it is still not showing. Why hasn’t it propagated or showing?

Domain?

Specifically lookin for the TXT record:

google_domainkey on this domain.

Right there

nslookup -type=txt google_domainkey.lahabraschools.org
Server:  one.one.one.one
Address:  1.1.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
google_domainkey.lahabraschools.org     text =

	"v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAigwi+D3ijyeEdxtIlxnK5q/oNzov+1q9ClghraPD0sXkoXh23p+SkwDysbAm6gpd6CDawBZduWK83NbGjQDL6tzTvURv2wXBDB5SCibmctEiEYCuBK6Q/bi76DWLMm22ytPOljflPNdwRDv1iZ/CyKj18pMWi8hwB4S8FiHIjcmHoBumOf5WUlnN4Rm/60gJS"
	"cxz798DazVC4ha45inGf0tTKdau9KO5Q2BdvQRJ43mcLmKt4SZf0O12UGBSUG5419Nm0nRj96U3jrLQjn2lLGCoFUMUrMnsM7KlWNO2mhFRv0FSXY7PrK7p81z2VHhlEenZX0iTtmMdQ2PIDxzS3wIDAQAB"

Returns for me:
dig google_domainkey.lahabraschools.org TXT +short master
“v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAigwi+D3ijyeEdxtIlxnK5q/oNzov+1q9ClghraPD0sXkoXh23p+SkwDysbAm6gpd6CDawBZduWK83NbGjQDL6tzTvURv2wXBDB5SCibmctEiEYCuBK6Q/bi76DWLMm22ytPOljflPNdwRDv1iZ/CyKj18pMWi8hwB4S8FiHIjcmHoBumOf5WUlnN4Rm/60gJS” “cxz798DazVC4ha45inGf0tTKdau9KO5Q2BdvQRJ43mcLmKt4SZf0O12UGBSUG5419Nm0nRj96U3jrLQjn2lLGCoFUMUrMnsM7KlWNO2mhFRv0FSXY7PrK7p81z2VHhlEenZX0iTtmMdQ2PIDxzS3wIDAQAB”

However the recoord name is probably incorrect. Usually the format is something like foo._domain key as opposed to foo_domainkey

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.