Two IP addresses

Hello,
I can see two IP addresses to my site but my hosting provider says it’s wrong and gave me another IP that it should be.

The two IPs I can see are Cloudflare but my site displays this error. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Any help here?

Try switching DNS server on your device.

1 Like

I have no idea what that is. I’ve installed Cloudflare on 5 of my sites so far and never had this problem.

It’s very likely that your ISP provided DNS server does not able to resolve your domain IP address. Try changing to something like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8.

Assume that you are using Windows:
https://developers.cloudflare.com/1.1.1.1/setup-1.1.1.1/windows

okay, to be clear. I can’t see the site on any device or anywhere on the planet.
It’s not a windows issue. if i log into my host provider, the dns is not handled by them of course.

sorry to be pain

What’s your domain?

domain name ? let see if i can see the website…then that is only because all your devices connected to same Wifii hotspot and using same DNS (usually from ISP)

windows user: ipconfig /flushdns after change device’s DNS

nurtureme.com.au

it is nurtureme.com.au

Your nurtureme.com.au is resolving:

But not www.nurtureme.com.au.

When I tried to access https://nurtureme.com.au/, it redirects me to https://www.nurtureme.com.au/, and eventually you see the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. Is this intended to redirect non-www to www? Originally did you have www in your website?

I did the same as did with my other 5 sites. swapped out the dns for the Cloudflare dns. that was all.
this was 30 hours ago. So should I see it on my side of the world in a matter of hours???

I’m pretty sure i entered nurtureme.com.au into Cloudflare when i set it up.
Am I able to force rom within the Cloudflare settings?

Thank you so much for your help

Just had a look at the DNS setup in Cloudflare and notice it did not have a cname for www so I added it. hope this works

working well here

but the CMS go auto direct to Kartra

• nurtureme.com.au already set to Cloudflare
  • if you want to use www then
    www IN CNAME nurtureme.com.au
  • make sure at CF DNS already set
    nurtureme.com.au IN A 777.777.777.777
    change 777.777.777.777 to your hosting IP

you can test it by “pause Cloudflare” then change your devices DNS to 1.1.1.1 or 208.67. 222.222 and 208.67. 220.220, in Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server fields.
make sure your browser close
then if you are windows user: run this command ipconfig /flushdns

make sure at CF DNS already set. Whats CF mean?
I’m also not sure why it is pointing to Kartra? I removed everything from that system and the site should be pointing at my webpress site.

CF=Cloudflare
CF DNS = DNS Configuration on your Domain DNS Controlpanel at Cloudflare

this is other story… i will help you solved 1 by 1

now… check you domain DNS… already pointed to correct your Cloudflare DNS name ? malika/rick or other…

1 by 1 ok ?
i hope i can help you until success

step 1:
go to your domain panel (not Cloudflare) check the domain DNS already set to correct Cloudflare DNS or not

The IP address is the ip address my hosting provider said is theirs. Should it be one of the two Cloudflare IPs?

1 Like

The website now working fine with www also what the issue ?

result:

1. domain DNS pointed to bingo.ns.cloudflare.com. & nitin.ns.cloudflare.com.[OK]
  2. IN A set to Hosting IP [OK - your info : webhosting said that is the ip]

Now do this:
3. login to your cpanel account:
3.a. check the IP
is the IP is same ?
99.99999999% use shared IP that displayed there
3.a.i. if different… confirm to your hosting. what ip you should use IN A from Cloudflare
3.a.ii if same then tell me here we go to step 4

1 Like