Turnstile Captcha not appearing on page

I just installed Turnstile and it works.
I put it on my Contact Form because I kept getting spam emails. However, I noticed now when I go on the contact form to test it, the Turnstile isn’t on the page.
When I fill out the contact form to test it, fill out the name, email, and click send… it clears everything/refreshes the page and then Turnstile pops up asking to confirm if I’m a human.

So then I have to retype everything into the forms and then click to confirm if a human.

Is there a solution to this? So it appears on the page for the first time?

Can you share a link to the page?

Sure!
andrewsearles.com/contact

It wouldn’t allow me to post urls

It pops up now but I assume it’s because it’s a page I frequently visit.
I tried it on my phone and it didn’t appear there.

1 Like

I corrected that, you can now.

I see it below the form when the page first loads - same experience in incognito mode and normal mode.

It does on mine in incnognito mode and again in normal mode.

I tried on safari, chrome, & chrome mobile and cannot replicate what you’re encountering.

Hmmmm weird
Very weird.

I’ll ask some people to test it out on their end, but when I initially implemented the code (using Chrome) I tried it in incognito mode, and it didn’t appear, inputted the information, cleared everything and then Turnstile appeared.

Tried it in Firefox and it appeared.

However, I just tried it on my phone just now, and it didn’t appear.
When I refreshed the page, then Turnstile appeared and automatically showed ‘Success!’

1 Like

Do you have any browser extensions or ad blockers running?

Just the “Pop up Blocker” and “Adblocker” in Chrome.
“Adblock Plus” in Firefox

And nothing for my phone. I doubt its the adblockers because the turnstile didn’t appear on my phone until I refreshed the page

1 Like

For context,

This is checking on my phone.
It’s not there, but when I refresh the page and/or input the forms and then click send and then it wipes everything I wrote and then the turnstile appears

I have turnstile installed on my website on the contact page, but the ‘verification by a human’ box is missing on the page, and only appears on the website once you hit send and the page refreshes, forcing the user to re-input all the info.

Example:
Contact Page.
Input name, email, message, send button.

You input all the info and hit the send button, and the page refreshes, wipes all the info, and the Turnstile box now appears above the send button.
Forcing the user to reinput all the info again, then click the turnstile box to submit.

Is there a fix for this?

A similar issue came up a while ago, in that case the turnstile script was placed in the wrong location, I’d check that first to ensure it loads before the form submission

It’s not loading in at all.
Nothing is there, it’s blank and only appears after the send button is pushed (and wipes out all the inputted info in the boxes)

I have turnstile installed on my website on the contact page, but the ‘verification by a human’ box is missing on the page, and only appears on the website once you hit send and the page refreshes, forcing the user to re-input all the info.

Example:
Contact Page.
Input name, email, message, send button.

You input all the info and hit the send button, and the page refreshes, wipes all the info, and the Turnstile box now appears above the send button.
Forcing the user to reinput all the info again, then click the turnstile box to submit.

Is there a fix for this?