Tunnel setup with .tk TLD

Yesterday I tried setting up a Cloudflare tunnel with my .tk domain, but since we can’t use CF’s API to manage DNS records for those TLD’s, the Zero Trust center wasn’t able to do it either. Any ideas on how I can “complete the setup”?

You can still do it manually:

1 Like

Got it to work. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

1 Like

Could you please give me more details to get it run? Thx

More or less just copy-paste the commands from the documentation @sdayman linked

Is there documentation on how to do it with the Cloudflare dashboard and not without cli.

I have it working using docker-compose with

tunnel:
    container_name: cloudflared-tunnel
    image: cloudflare/cloudflared
    restart: unless-stopped
    command: tunnel run
    environment:
      - TUNNEL_TOKEN=your-token

It is succesfully activated in the Zero Trust Access Tunnels but because my domain is .ml i need to set it up using Cloudflare DNS dashboard. Any examples of how to do this would be much appreciated.

This would allow me to automate future applications with Cloudflare tunnel setup. Thanks

is this the correct way to use Cloudflare dashboard to tunnel

althought when i hit my subdomain i get the following error on my browser console

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'tagName')
    at HTMLDocument.ready (content.js:237:13)
ready @ content.js:237

although i do see the route is correct int he tunnel dashboard after adding the CNAME in DNS setting

I have never used the docker container, but maybe cloudflared is available via the command line in the container, so maybe use docker exec -it (your container name) /bin/bash and then try to use the docs and complete the docker compose env variable.

It looks good (remember, I don’t have a lot of experience with tunnels), or atleast it looks similar to mine.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.