Trying to verify my email

Hi,

We recently created a new account though we can’t receive the verification email, on the mail server we can’t see anything form Cloudflare for that account, other mail go through correctly.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings,

Does it mean you cannot login to the Cloudflare dashboard by following the below link and create a ticket? :thinking:

In case if you can login and create a ticket, could you please share a ticket number here with us?

If you are unable to login to your account because you are not receiving emails required to verify and login, please contact support via https://dash.cloudflare.com/login-help and share a ticket number here with us. @cloonan

Without posting your email here, may I ask if the email address is he same as assigned to your CF account and the Community Forums or different? :thinking:

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking:

Hi fritex,

I’ve sent a ticket and the email was in a suppression list, the issue is sorted now and the account verified.

Thank you for the assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.