Trying to to become Cloudflare partner - no response

Hello there,

I’m trying to get a response on becoming a cloudflare partner, I’ve submitted the application with no response past the initial “We’ve received your application email” for 3 weeks now. I’ve also emailed [email protected] and gotten no response past the auto-reply.

Is this program dead?

This is a time sensitive matter, if this program is no longer active I’d like to know so that I can alternative solutions/vendors.

Thanks,

Have you received any communication from the partner team on this?

Can you also check your spam or junk mail folder for any missed communications from Cloudflare?

CJ313

Hello there, I check my spam/junk daily. I also just ran a report and I haven’t received anything from partners@ or the partners application team to my email server.

Any assistance you can provide in getting a response would be greatly appreciated.

(I get cloudflare community emails)

CJ,

Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate your patience.

I wasn’t able to find an application to our Enterprise programs. Could you clarify which email you used to apply?

We currently have a few active partner programs:

Let me know if one of those is a better fit to get you started.

1 Like

Hey Dan,

I applied on feb 19th via the https://portal.cloudflarepartners.com/English/register_email.aspx link which I guess is the Power Up Program. cj@netw… is what the applied email starts with.

Should I re-apply?

Thank you for that information. I’ve located your application and pinged one of our regional Channel Account Managers for immediate review.

You should hear back shortly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello there,

Not sure why but my other thread has been locked. Trying to to become Cloudflare partner - no response

I still have yet to receive any type of response @Dan @dmartin1

I appreciate your help in attempting to resolve this manner.

A post was split to a new topic: No response to Agency partner application

Been almost another month, without any contact…

We have been trying since 2019. I don’t know why they even claim they have a partner program, when they obvisouly don’t.