Trying to get my domains to convey facebook pixels properly

[HELP] I’ve been trying to get my domains to convey facebook pixels properly and somehow messed up my domain and subdomain so that I can’t reach them any more

Looking for help with this issue, I can gladly send screenshots of what is needed just let me know when and what you need. Thank you guys so much!

Can you share the errors you are seeing?

I can, I will ask is it normal that I cannot just go to nicole-briggs.com I have to google nicole-briggs first to reach the kajabi website or else it just takes me to a go daddy page? We got kajabi figured out mostly, now clickfunnels is giving us this error here.
unknown

I’ll also send this here just to make sure I have it linked correctly, our clickfunnels page is a subdomain of kajabi @ shop.nicole-briggs.com

Visits to your website redirect to www with HTTPS and work:

The ‘shop’ URL redirects to this thank you page.

I’m sorry, I’m slightly confused here, are you saying to do: https://www.nicole-briggs.com to instantly get to that web page?

And for the shop, I still for some reason cannot reach the site, how exactly are you typing it in?

To all of the above: when I click on your links, they work.

Do you think because of safety firewall settings I’m just not allowed to see them?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.