Trying to get logged into support

everytime I try to go to support I get an sso login issue

Try using your browser’s private browsing mode.

1 Like

same issue

I get the same error just going to support.cloudflare.com

So far been very disappointed with the support and operation so far

Just to rule it out, did you verify your email address during the signup process?

Yes I did, I can login to all cloudflare resources except the support

It just gives me this sso error

tried 3 different browsers

tried recreating the account which errord out as expected

Reset my password which worked correctly

same issue

error

{“success”:false,“errors”:[{“code”:1000,“message”:“SSO failed. Please verify your email before sign in the support site”}],“messages”:,“result”:null}

I’m seeing some weirdness too…

Any other @MVP seeing this? I get the above trying to login to the communities from a private browser, on multiple machines.

1 Like

@thedaveCA, yours is a different issue to the one getting I to support. I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

Occasionally but nothing a refresh won’t fix.

@license5 Hi there, are you getting an error while visiting the url https://dash.cloudflare.com/redirect?account=support and following the below steps?

File a support ticket via the following steps:

1. Browse to https://dash.cloudflare.com/redirect?account=support.
  2. Enter the email and password for your Cloudflare account.
  3. Select the appropriate account requiring assistance.
  4. The Are you experiencing a problem with Cloudflare? window appears.
  5. Click Get more help in the Get additional help section.
  6. Select the domains having issues.
  7. Enter a one sentence summary of the issue and click Next .
  8. Cloudflare checks your domain for configuration issues and provides a summary of identified issues relating to your inquiry.
  9. Review the diagnostics information and click Next if your issue remains unresolved.
  10. Enter full details of your inquiry or issue in the Description . To ensure your troubleshooting request is not delayed, provide adequate details in the Description .
  11. Click Send .

If you are still getting error, then can you please raise a ticket by sending an email to [email protected] so we check in to see why you are having this issue. If you have already send an email to us and have a ticket reference then please let me know and I can look into it.

Many Thanks, Anju

1 Like

Yes its an issue with SSO and MVP accounts @cloonan should be able to help (happened to me last week)

1 Like

opened a case.

case number 2070104

so for the second time in 2 days my support case is marked as resolved with no explanation as to what was done and the issue is still not resolved

Is there someone out there that can actually resolve our issues and then close the support case only when we the customer can say it is resolved ?

Was it an autoresponse that you had? Most likely, you can just reply to the ticket to reopen it and get a response from an engineer.

If the auto response is your ticket is marked as Resolved I would say the Auto response seems to be not exactly the correct auto response.

I opened the ticket at 08:11 and the response was 08:29

I did respond back saying im still experiencing the issue.

It would say if it was an autoresponse in the message, there should be some information as well as just marking it as solved. If you have replied, the ticket should have been re-opened.

So I have responded to both my tickets using email. So far no response from support yet

So far no response from support