Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now

“Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now. (Code: 1313)”

Getting that error since hours

2 Likes

Hi @flenniger,

I am not seeing any issues on your account.

Can you try from another machine/network/browser?

Thank you.

Likewise, I’m experiencing the exact same error for hours and am unable to register a new domain. Have tried on a different machine/network/browser, still the same result.

Many people are experiencing the same issue over the past week - Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now. (Code: 13 - #13 by ali.headlogix

Hello
I have been receiving this error for several hours in every section of the user account. I can’t pay the bill and it shows this error

Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now.

Yeah, my msg was from a week ago.
It steady said to try again in 5 minutes, but didn’t work for hours and I finally went to bed unable to finishing my task.
Account worked again the next morning.

1 Like

Hi all,

There is an account maintenance which is currently in progress for Cloudflare accounts.
While the 5 minutes is expected, there are times it may take longer as in the case here:

Yeah, my msg was from a week ago.
It steady said to try again in 5 minutes, but didn’t work for hours and I finally went to bed unable to finishing my task.
Account worked again the next morning.

During this period only your billing section should be affected ie; purchase of new products/subscriptions.

Please kindly hold a little bit longer before the accounts are migrated.
The time can vary.

If you are stuck in migration for more than a day, please open a ticket under Billing.
If you unsure, also open a ticket.
If you need help opening a ticket please update this thread here and @ me, I will get one open for you.

wongwingchun58

Thank you.
Apologies again for the inconvenience.

1 Like