Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now. (Code: 13

Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now. (Code: 1313)

1 Like

Hi there,

Is this still happening? I’m unable to reproduce the issue in your account. If it’s still happening, would you mind explaining the steps you’re following to get that error message?

Take care.

Hi, I’m seeing this as well. My Zero Trust applications are missing as well and I’m prompted to select a plan.

Hi,

Facing this issue as well. This error message is shown on the dashboard homepage. Also unable to see any info in Zero trust section.

Same Issue here.
The error message showed once you opened the dashbaord.
Seems there is a 503 error returned by api:
https://dash.cloudflare.com/api/v4/accounts/####/subscriptions

Hi @All

Can you confirm that the issue has been resolved as I can’t replicate it in any of your accounts?

I am currently seeing the following when I load the dashboard:

Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now. (Code: 1313)

Same as the previous user, is seems https://dash.cloudflare.com/api/v4/accounts/*/subscriptions is returning a 503.

Hi, I have the same issue.
Same error code (Code: 1313), same API error.

In my case, I was not able to purchase a new domain.

I was able to purchase the domain a while ago without any errors.

same error code, same API error

I am getting this now while attempting to add a payment information. HTTP 503 with this API response:

{
    "success": false,
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": 1313,
            "message": "Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now."
        }
    ]
}
1 Like

Hi, I’m seeing this as well on My dashboard after login for couple hours.

1 Like

Hi, getting the same error, can’t add new site.

1 Like

same here!
got this Try again in 5 minutes. Your account is undergoing maintenance right now.
what i should do?

I got the same error still

I am getting the same error. Is there any ongoing investigation? I do not see any scheduled maintenance affecting accounts or Zero Trust.

Hi there,

This is due to Cloudflare billing system migration.
Customers are not allowed to make any action while the migration is in progress.
Please try again in a few minutes as it is the time expected for the migration to go through your account.

Take care.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing this for the last few ours while trying to add a new website, and I’m still seeing this error now. Is this migration still ongoing??

If the error is exactly this, yes, it’s the same issue.

I’d like to point out to everyone seeing this error that this will not affect your current services with us or traffic, but it may prevent you from changing settings until it’s finished.

Apologies for the delays and trouble this might be causing, but unfortunately the only solution on your end is to wait it out.

I have the same error. I cannot make changes to the subscription.