Troubleshooting my CNAME and A name for domain

Registrar Dash Ticket - My issue is domain related. I have 2 issues - a 525 error message and notifications to create a DNS

Hello Community:

I figured out the 525 error message but I still need your help with the following.

I recently transferred my domain registration from GoDaddy to Cloudflare. However, I am still using GoDaddy’s website builder. The DNS registry in Cloudflare is asking me for the following: Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME record for your root domain so that naturalevolutionwellness.com will resolve.

The CNAME setup I currently have is: Name: www, Content: website url, Proxied by Cloudflare, TTL: Auto

If someone can please let me know if the CNAME is correct and how to create the A name correctly, I’d greatly appreciate it. Cloudflare’s articles are too techy for me and I don’t understand how to fix the problem.

I appreciate any help I can get for this. Marie

Does your www already work? If so, then this tutorial should complete the process:

Hi Sdayman!

Well it works in that it takes me to GoDaddy’s website builder. However the site itself is not published.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.