Trouble setting up my domain

Hi, I’m getting these errors with setting up my new domain to kajabi via Cloudflare:

A few more steps are required to complete your setup.

Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME record for your root domain so that coachtracyroth.com will resolve.

Some of your DNS only records are exposing IPs that are proxied through Cloudflare. Make sure to proxy all A, AAAA, and CNAME records pointing to proxied records to avoid exposing your origin IP.

The first one, I’m trying to add CNAME but it says already there, so I keep getting same error. When I try to add an A or AAAA, I don’t know the ip addresses - I’m not a programmer, and am such a newbie so I have no idea how to resolve this. Please help!

Whoever hosts your site should know what DNS entries you should use for coachtracyroth.com. It’s usually an IP address.

As for the second message, if you run other services (not HTTP/S) for your domain, Cloudflare will not proxy or hide those IP addresses. This is unavoidable in some situations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.