Trouble adding domain

I am having trouble adding a domain. When I try to add a domain, it says this. Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of bestbuild.ga at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

I am afraid that your domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

2 Likes

I have added 3 other domains from freenom to cloudflare and I was able to get them to work. One of the domains is astralist.tk.

When did you add those other domains? Freenom hasn’t always had issues.

a while ago

Yep, that’ll be why. As stated originally,

This issue has only been a thing about a month (which is way too long but there you go)

I wish I could add my domain but I can’t. I was gonna use it for my minecraft server.

You can get an .xyz domain for <$1 the first year if you really need one :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.