Transferred my domain namespace, bur my website is not active on cloudflare

Hello everyone,
i transferred my domain namespace but it looks like this from last 2 days.

What can i do to solve this

The message says it all, your nameservers are not correctly set up and you need to set the correct nameservers at your registrar. You must not set any nameservers other than Cloudflare’s.

Also, the IP address configured on Cloudflare does not appear to be properly set up as it does not respond to SSL requests. You should fix that first on your host’s side before you set up anything on Cloudflare.

1 Like

Looks like you do still have other nameservers configured with your registrar:

$ whois jaipreetsoni.xyz
Updated Date: 2022-05-12T02:10:47.0Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Name Server: NS2.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: NS1.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: JOSEPHINE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LANGSTON.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

And no, Cloudflare is not your registrar but Namesilo and that’s where you need to set the nameservers.

If you believe you started a domain transfer, you best contact your registrar and clarify that with them.

that one is from the hosting service i’m using, is it going to be ok if i delete that? or i’m gonna loose my website.

Sorry for silly questions, but i’m doing this for first time.

that one is from the hosting service i’m using, is it going to be ok if i delete that? or i’m gonna loose my website.

And i don’t know about ip configuration, can you please help me in this?

I would recommend you check out support.cloudflare.com. That has all information you require to set up Cloudflare.

Plus, Transferred my domain namespace, bur my website is not active on cloudflare - #2 by sandro already mentions everything as well.

Bottom line, you need to fix your nameservers.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, now my problem is solved

Not your security issue however.

Your site is still insecure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.