Transferred domain but nameservers are wrong

I transferred a domain to Cloudflare but the nameservers aren’t matching and I can’t manage the domain to update them to the nameservers set for the website. When I click on manage next to the domain, it just redirects me back to the Manage Domains page. Not sure how to proceed but the website is now down and I don’t have any solution. I even tried removing the site but that doesn’t work as i get a red banner with “he zone cannot be deleted as the domain is currently registered through Cloudflare’s registrar. If you wish to delete the domain registration please contact support for assistance.” I just want the domain to match with the website in Cloudflare and obviously don’t wish to remove the registration. Any help or suggestions?

If the Cloudflare nameservers for a Cloudflare registered domain don’t match the allocated ones in your dashboard, then you need to raise a Cloudflare Registrar ticket to ask for them to be updated, here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

1 Like

Thank you! I just submitted the ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.