Yes! Thank you for responding to my enquiry. I originally transferred my two domains into Cloudflare > 80 days ago. At the time it seemed like a great offer, as my domains were nearing renewal anyway.
However, not being able to use custom Name Servers is a deal breaker for me. It’s not that I have an issue with Cloudflare as a service provider. I just can’t afford the fee to buy this feature. At the time I made the decision to transfer I had not yet created a website with these domains. I use AWS for my hosting and it was whilst creating my 1st website last weekend that I discovered this problem. I already have 3 domains with websites on AWS & Route53 and everything works like a Swiss watch.
I have already searched for information on how to transfer my domains from Cloudflare to Route53 and cannot find the information I need from Cloudflare to kickstart the process. Transferring into Cloudflare was straightforward with my original registrar.
Can you or anyone else in the community help or guide me to make this move? I regret if this topic is uncomfortable for community. But, this decision is a personal one and nothing to do with Cloudflare and their well earned reputation.