Transfer Help

Hello,

I purchased a domain from Google Domains and want to transfer it to cloudflare. I understand that there is a 60 day waiting period to transfer once a domain is purchased but it seems that if I request a refund from Google that my domain will be released. What I then need to do is buy it with Cloudflare. How would I buy a domain with Cloudflare once Google “releases” it?

I don’t think that’s a good approach. And you still may be subject to the 60 days. I suggest you wait it out, then transfer it. If you release it, it sounds like you might lose it. Plus the fact that Cloudflare Registrar’s “New registrations” beta is closed, leaving most people with only the option to transfer.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.