Transfer domain name failed!

Hello , so today I tried transferring domain from my old namecheap account to cloudflare
the issue is it failed and this error message popup up

The money has been taken from my account, what should I do now ??

Domain is woahmazing.com

The transfer is still in progress as per Verisign’s RDAP.
“status”:[“pending transfer”]

As the transfer was started today (2021-12-21), it should complete by 2021-12-26 unless it’s cancelled or approved by the current registrar, NameCheap.

Hi @mokmbfh,

The domain shows as pendingTransfer from NameCheap, I presume to Cloudflare so it may go through OK.

As you got the failed message, if you want that checked out you will need to open a ticket.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you cannot login, email [email protected] from the email address on your account. Please share your ticket number here so that we can escalate it.

Thank you for replying,

I see, so hopefully everything should be okay.
Where can I check the domain status ?

also, I’d already contacted the support here’s my ticket number: 2333572.

Thanks again.

Additionally, if the transfer was initiated successfully, you should receive an email from Namecheap titled “Domain woahmazing.com transfer confirmation request” on the email address published in the WHOIS records of the domain. There is a link in that email that leads you to a page where you can either approve or cancel the transfer. If you do approve it through that link, it will complete immediately and you won’t have to wait for days.

The domain transfer is completed for the domain woahmazing.com.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.