Transfer conditions not met - .tech from Hover.com to Clouflare.com

Got billed 50 dollars for the transfer of my .tech domain from hover to cloudflare but unfortunately the Cloudflare dashboard after 8 days only shows “Transfer conditions not met” but no specific error or information. Checked the Cloudflare guide already where everything stated seems not the problem as i also checked the Whois entry that says: Registrar Status pendingTransfer

Any ideas on how to i should proceed now? :slight_smile: - Thanks a lot for any feedback!

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

If it has not yet been five days, I recommend that you simply wait.

This is likely to be the more accurate message:

If the transfer hasn’t completed after five days, you may want to open a registrar support request from your Cloudflare account dashboard.

1 Like

This is my third transfer to Cloudflare and the other ones were done in under one day. It has been around 5 days now. Also as I checked to contact Cloudflare it seemed that to get to someone from customer support I need to upgrade my subscription.

All plans include support for account, billing, and registrar issues.

If it has been more than five days, I would definitely open a registrar support request.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.