Transfer Cloudflare Name server to the another name server


I’ve changed Cloudflare name server to the route 53 as I need to use more port for my domain( But still, some of the subdomain shows Error 1001 generated by Cloudflare.
Do I need to wait? I checked that name server is successfully changed

This will be a propagation issue. The domain does point to Amazon and you’ll just need to wait until your resolver updated that.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.