Traffic sequence on Firewall Tools page - Amazing!

I’m not sure how long that feature has been there, but I recently discovered that on some pages, if the browser is large enough, I can see the Traffic sequence diagram/drilldown on the right side:

I just wanted to say how amazing and intuitive this interface is! A++
I know you just recently redesigned the left menu, but that Traffic Sequence menu is an order of magnitude more convenient and useable for me. Massive bravo to whoever came up with that!

3 Likes

@smarsh was involved there, and may be willing to take credit.

:slight_smile: Yeah, I’ll happily take credit for this one!

It started as a random idea when designing Transform Rules and kinda spiralled from there. Always makes me happy to know its well received, thanks for sharing.

This is great but the bulk redirects are missing from the sequence. Would like to know if they are hit before or after workers (or both) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would definitely like to see Bulk Redirects added to the Sequence. I was previously under the impression they came in before Page Rules, but now that I’ve migrated to Dynamic Redirects, it seems they run after those. Some clarity would be great.

Also, I would like to see the Sequence shift the page content to the left (reducing the white space between the navigation column and the main page content). I was completely unaware of this feature until I maximized my browser window and saw it appear on the right-hand side.