Traffic restrictions on the free plan

I couldn’t figure out the plans. Are there any traffic restrictions on the free tariff

1. on the account
    or
  2. for each site.

And can I redirect from www to non-www for each site? or is there a limit of 20 redirects for the entire account?

Ограничения по трафику на бесплатном тарифе
Не смог разобраться в тарифах. Есть ли на бесплатном тарифе ограничения по трафику

1. на аккаунте
    или
  2. по каждому сайту

И могу для я для каждого сайта делать перенаправление с www на без www? или лимит 20 перенаправлений на весь аккаунт?

There are no traffic restrictions for the free plan.

What are you considering as a site, a domain like example.com or a subdomain www.example.com?

need this:
www.example1.comexample1.com
www.example2.comexample2.com

www.exampleN.com -> exampleN.com
N>200

Can I make as many redirects in cloudflare itself on a free plan?

Each domain (zone) will be on its own Free Plan in your account.

A Free Plan comes with three Page Rules, so you can do this on each of your domains:

1 Like

There are no explicit limits on self-service plans, but you should read the Self Service Subscription Agreement, especially 2.2 and 2.8

2.2 Restrictions

Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Cloudflare, you will not and you have no right to:

(b)…create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services

2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content

The Services are offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. … Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, … If we determine you have breached this Section 2.8, we may immediately suspend or restrict your use of the Services

If its a regular website, with a proportionate amount of traffic, you will have no issues. If you plan on delivering large volumes of media or other binary content, or you have a very large number of users, the free plan is probably not appropriate.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.