Traffic not coming via cloud flare (Cloudflare Dashboard says Total Requests: 0") < 1sec GTMetrix score though?

Traffic not coming via cloud flare (Cloudflare Dashboard says Total Requests: 0") < 1sec GTMetrix score though?

I moved my domain from Sydney to Chicago to get better performance and after the move, Coudflare says I have 0 visitors?

I blogged my setup here and pointed my namecheap.com nameservers to Cloudflare and set new IP’s v4 and v6 in Cloudflare DNS? not sure whats wrong? I wanted to upgrade to Argo.

GTMetrix scores are .1s load but I want Cloudflare protection and Argo.

typo: 1.1 sec not .1sec

Your root and www records are currently :grey: in the DNS control panel. If you switch them to :orange: that will set them to proxy through Cloudflare.

I clicked the cloud icon on A and AAAA records but my site went down, cipher mismatch? I quickly turned it off.

If i click the cloud Icons I get by webpage reports net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I use GMetrix.com to test my site and get a more detailed error.

Analysis Error

An error occurred fetching the page: HTTPS error: SSL connect attempt failed error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

There may be a connectivity issue between your server and the GTmetrix test server. Try testing from another test location or try again later.

If I set TLS 1.1 in Cloudflare ad re run a test I get

Analysis Error

An error occurred fetching the page: write failed: Bad file descriptor

There may be a connectivity issue between your server and the GTmetrix test server. Try testing from another test location or try again

Ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.