Hello, I have been configuring the CND of Cloudflare for a few days, in principle everything works well, but I have detected a considerable increase in traffic “None (not secure)”
I would like to know if I can improve this aspect.
Apart from the image, I leave you the configuration that I have currently set:
SSL / TLS configuration:
Your SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full
- SSL/TLS Recommender: OFF
- Always Use HTTPS: ON
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS): DISABLE
- Minimum TLS Version: TLS 1.0 (default)
- Opportunistic Encryption: OFF
- TLS 1.3: ON
- Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: ON
- Certificate Transparency Monitoring: OFF
In some forum post, I see that I should activate the “Understanding HSTS” but I have doubts and I don’t want to break anything, I have contracted the SSL certificate with the Godaddy hosting company
If someone can help me I would appreciate it, greetings.