Total record size limit exceeded. (Code: 83011)

Hi. I want added _acme-challenge txt, but i get an error:
Total record size limit exceeded. (Code: 83011)

Please help me!

We have the same problem.
Have you found a solution?

No, not found

Take a screenshot of the UI when you’re adding in the DNS record.

May I ask what is the full hostname including the _acme-challenge part, or the (sub)domain you’re trying to get it for? :thinking:

Might be a long one with splitted with dots . or dashes - or underscore _?

Furthermore, I might be wrong but about the next one, but with that action you might end up having two identical _acme-challenge DNS entries on a DIG/DNS lookup, as far as Cloudflare uses one for Universal SSL. If true, then I am afraid you cannot have the two identical, if so.

• if it’s for a naked (root) domain …

Nevertheless, have you tried writing a ticket to the Cloudflare Support about it? :thinking:
If not, kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.