Toripelit.com

My domain - toripelit.com does not resolve in CF DNS network. How can I fix this?

A-record request:

dig +short a toripelit.com

What error are you getting? Because for me it loads just fine

This site can’t be reached

toripelit.com refused to connect.

Couse I use CF DNS network

Working for me when I test it.

dig +short @1.1.1.1 toripelit.com
Name Server: JOAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: MAX.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
;QUESTION
toripelit.com. IN A
;ANSWER
toripelit.com. 300 IN A 188.114.96.2
toripelit.com. 300 IN A 188.114.97.2

Domain registrar status is ok.
DNSSEC not being used.

Kindly, try to flush your DNS settings or restart your router, might be due to the DNS cache at your local ISP.

Furthermore, have you tried accessing your Website using a different Web browser, or using a Private window (Incognito mode), or if possible via some VPN connection, or at least using a mobile network (4G LTE, cellular data) if there is any difference at all?

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, it might take up to 24 hours due to the regular DNS propagation process time needed to completely and successfully finish.

1 Like

Well, this isn’t occurring in the US region where I am? Perhaps you have a misconfigured setting on your device? Does this occur just for you or for some other people as well? Does it occur on PC/mobile or just PC or just mobile? Also, is this occurring from just 1 region, area, or location?

Yes, when I use another DNS (not CF) the site works correctly. But, I need to use Cloudflare DNS network. And inside it, this domain does not resolve.

Well, I am having 1.1.1.1 / 1.0.0.1 configured in my custom DNS server, if that is what you are referring to?

Kindly, try to flush your DNS settings or restart your router, might be due to the DNS cache at your local ISP.

Or may I ask if are you using Cloudflare WARP?

Otherwise, Cloudflare Access / Teams?

What do you get when you run dig +short A @1.1.1.1 toripelit.com?

Online tool to check within the other DNS resolver:

Kindly, check your local hosts file if you’ve temporary configured something while the development or testing phase?

1 Like

That domain is categorized as Malware.

https://radar.cloudflare.com/domain/toripelit.com

1 Like

That’s not good!

Sucurilabs (Sucurisitecheck) reports these results

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.