لتحية طيبة الرجا دمج خوادم الاسماء نيابة عني لاني لم افهم كيف ادمجهم
To change nameservers, you typically need to update your domain’s DNS settings through your domain registrar’s control panel. Here’s a general guide:
- Log in to your domain registrar’s website.
- Navigate to the DNS settings or Domain Management area.
- Look for the option to set or change name servers.
- Enter the name servers provided by your hosting service or the ones you wish to use.
- Save the changes and wait for them to propagate, which can take up to 48 hours.
If you’re unsure, it’s best to contact your domain registrar’s support team for assistance. They can guide you through the process or sometimes make the changes on your behalf.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.