Topic removal

I have posted some queries and shared my website url too. I meed it to be removed as the post is getting indexed on search results.

Hi there,

If you are the one who posted the thread, you should be able to delete it.
You can check this thread for the detail to understand how to delete the post.

If you are still unable to delete it, can you let us know which post you are trying to delete?

Hello,

I am not seeing any option or pencil icon to delete my post.

Here is the thread I started - Cloudflare is heavily slowing down my webiste - Website, Application, Performance - Cloudflare Community

Please remove this link as it is displaying my website url in search results which I don’t want.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I want the below topic to be removed from community post I posted awhile, as it is getting indexed on search results which I don’t want. For some reasons I don’t see pencil icon to delete my post. Please help me on this.

Are you trying to do that on the very first post?

If so, that’s the reason, as that would count as the topic itself, as mentioned here:

The three dots can be used to bring up a :black_flag:, which will allow you to Flag the post, regardless whether it is the first post of the thread or not.

I have flagged the specific post, where you’re mentioning your domain name, asking for the removal of the domain name, with a reference to this thread.

Thank you. Will this remove or hide topic as well as the domain name mentioned in the post.

I removed the name, let me know if you want us to remove the topic as well.

Yes, please remove the topic I have posted in community too. I want the topic that I have posted to not get indexed in search engine, so its better to remove the topic itself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.