Too many redirects SSL certificate

Hi @sdayman I’m also experiencing problem with too many redirects and I was hoping you could please please assist?
I have a new podcast that’s hosted with captivate.fm
I have custom domain that’s registered at CrazyDomains

I’ve pointed the site to CrazyDomains few days ago with success but then I decided to go via CloudFlare and updated the name servers to CF one’s

My CF account says the domain is now managed successfully by CF but when I try to load the site it gives me ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Site is www.successinspiredpodcast.com

Any suggestions what I’ve done wrong?

For extra info… my Podcast host captivate.fm says following
“website is automatically secured using industry standard encryption. This is called an " SSL certificate " and as you’re using a custom domain name, the SSL certificate and your custom domain being linked to your podcast website may take upto 24 hours”

Not sure if that has anything to do with that… but it worked before.

Only other updates I’ve done is included some MX records on Cloudflare so i can manage google emails.

Hi @vit,

Can you check what your SSL/TLS mode is in your Cloudflare dashboard? It should be Full (strict). If it’s Flexible, that could be causing your issue.

If it’s already Full (strict), here’s some more info:

The errors “The page isn’t redirecting properly” or “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” indicates a redirect loop between Cloudflare and your origin server. The easiest fix for this is to remove the redirect on your origin server. For a more detailed set of options, review the troubleshooting suggestions in this Community Tip.

Thank you so much !! Changing it to ‘Full (strict)’ has fixed the issue

**This e-mail is confidential. **The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the organization by whom they are employed, except when the sender expressly and with authority states them to be so. VITFIT has implemented anti-virus precautions, and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use. If you have received this email in error, you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

1 Like

No problem, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.