Too many redirects - Can't access website

My like button was not working on my WordPress site so I disabled all of the plugins to see what was causing the issues and I was going to add them back one by one. Well, when I hit disable all my site reloaded to the error page with too many redirects. I called Godaddy my hosting site and they see no error on my end and told me to get in touch with Cloudflare. I read on another Cloudflare post to not have my SSL/TSL on flexible and to change it to full. I did that and now I don’t get the error of too many redirects I get the error on my URL ourredonkulouslife.com :

Future home of something quite cool.
If you’re the site owner , [log in] to launch this site
If you are a visitor , check back soon.

And when I go to the admin side of my site I get this error:

File not found (404 error)

If you think what you’re looking for should be here, please contact the site owner.

I have been dealing with this problem for the last 3 hours and no one can seem to help me.

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

I use Cloudflare to get HTTPS. When I paused it earlier my site is unsecure. I just spent the last hour and a half on the phone with GoDaddy that asked me to turn the proxy off for my domain name in the DNS and everything started working again. As soon as I turned the proxy back on my domain/ admin side both stopped working and won’t load.

If you look at this thread right here this is what my problem is and I don’t know how to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.