TikTok Pixel with Zaraz

I am trying to implement the TikTok pixel with Zaraz. I have implemented it as requested but it does not fire. I think the main confusing element is what to put in the “Pixel Code” section?

Pixel Code
It says “The TikTok Pixel Code is the unique identifier of your TikTok Pixel. You can find it in the TikTok Events Manager”. I tried a series of setups including…

• Pasting the entire Pixel code TikTok provides
  • Removing the from the pixel code TikTok provides
  • Just using the Pixel ID that is INSIDE of the Pixel Code TikTok provides

None of these options worked.

When I just used the Custom HTML and copy and pasted the Pixel Code TikTok provides, it works great, but I would prefer to use the integrated version, but I’m pretty sure I’m not putting the correct information into the Pixel Code section and it’s failing.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Cloudflare Community. I’ll be glad to assist you.

Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with the implementation:

1. Log in to your TikTok Events Manager and navigate to the “Pixels” section.
  2. Select the specific pixel you want to implement on Zaraz.
  3. Copy the entire Pixel Code provided by TikTok. This code usually includes a combination of JavaScript and a unique pixel ID.
  4. In Zaraz, navigate to the “Pixel Code” section and paste the entire Pixel Code obtained from TikTok.
  5. Save the changes and ensure that the integration is active.

If you’ve followed these steps and the pixel still doesn’t fire, there are a few troubleshooting measures you can take:

• Check if there are any ad blockers or browser extensions that might be interfering with the pixel firing.
  • Verify that the pixel is placed on all relevant pages where you want it to fire.
  • Test the pixel using TikTok’s Event Manager or a browser extension to ensure it’s firing correctly.

Please let us know if the aforementioned troubleshooting steps help you on this matter.

Kindly,

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.