Ticket support #2379896 EU.ORG cannot added to CF

No, definitely not.

That will be automated because you tried to add it too many times in a short space of time and should clear automatically if you don’t try adding it for a while.

i see… so i only need wait support read this ticket number ?

Absolutely not. Did you add NS (any NS, or even Cloudflare’s) to the other subdomains before trying to add them?

I think this is due to the tests and add requests we all continuously did :laughing:

this is what i mean, we can add domain without register the dns first to CF

@MyIDKaTePe I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to check and disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS/DNSKEY records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Then, you might be able to add it to your Cloudflare account as it would resolve as expected.

1 Like

damn… you are correct… one of my partner enable the dnssec and it locked…
already removed

please tell support to “un ban” that domain. because i already remove the dnssec

But did you do that before? Because I can see a remote chance Cloudflare will add it once it sees a NS on that subdomain. Seems weird, but maybe. It shouldn’t be done, though. Especially with Cloudflare’s NS.

DNSSEC seems a strange issue here to be causing this, it shouldn’t fail like this here… but maybe.

1 Like

It’s not banned by them.

1 Like

i mean un-restricted :smiley: it’s same actually lol

Sure, but the difference is it will automatically clear. Neither the community or support can help.

1 Like

yes, it was happen to me before. must remove dnssec… my mistake to not check the dnssec :frowning:

Then I am afraid we should wait.

But, it should block all subdomains, not a subsection. And also I have added subdomain zones in the past with DNSSEC active, multiple times.

True, as no valid SOA, so no NS can be returned up for now …

1 Like

it’s ok.
that domain only for development. i can work with real dns first.

to all: i cant put 2 thankyou solution
i will choose the first person that remind me about dnssec

Thank you all

solution already given

solution: DNSSEC :frowning: this is the 4th time i messed up with dnssec lol

but still

it only work for some domain.
i have already test with cloud dns, arvan, he.net even byet.host (they ask for domain to IN NS not just IN A or vanity NS) and their progress is done and know/approved kopi.eu.org

1 Like