Ticket support #2379896 EU.ORG cannot added to CF

trying to add

success

That only shows that the root eu.org domain isn’t on Cloudflare, which we knew, and that the kopi subdomain isn’t returning any record, which makes sense as it doesn’t have any.

1 Like

so i must put cf ns first ? how to transfer/copy (automatically) :frowning:

btw
it’s look like support already do something with the domain

No, definitely not.

That will be automated because you tried to add it too many times in a short space of time and should clear automatically if you don’t try adding it for a while.

i see… so i only need wait support read this ticket number ?

Absolutely not. Did you add NS (any NS, or even Cloudflare’s) to the other subdomains before trying to add them?

I think this is due to the tests and add requests we all continuously did :laughing:

this is what i mean, we can add domain without register the dns first to CF

@MyIDKaTePe I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to check and disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS/DNSKEY records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Then, you might be able to add it to your Cloudflare account as it would resolve as expected.

1 Like

damn… you are correct… one of my partner enable the dnssec and it locked…
already removed

please tell support to “un ban” that domain. because i already remove the dnssec

But did you do that before? Because I can see a remote chance Cloudflare will add it once it sees a NS on that subdomain. Seems weird, but maybe. It shouldn’t be done, though. Especially with Cloudflare’s NS.

DNSSEC seems a strange issue here to be causing this, it shouldn’t fail like this here… but maybe.

1 Like

It’s not banned by them.

1 Like

i mean un-restricted :smiley: it’s same actually lol

Sure, but the difference is it will automatically clear. Neither the community or support can help.

1 Like

yes, it was happen to me before. must remove dnssec… my mistake to not check the dnssec :frowning:

Then I am afraid we should wait.

But, it should block all subdomains, not a subsection. And also I have added subdomain zones in the past with DNSSEC active, multiple times.

True, as no valid SOA, so no NS can be returned up for now …

1 Like

it’s ok.
that domain only for development. i can work with real dns first.

to all: i cant put 2 thankyou solution
i will choose the first person that remind me about dnssec

Thank you all

solution already given

solution: DNSSEC :frowning: this is the 4th time i messed up with dnssec lol

but still

it only work for some domain.
i have already test with cloud dns, arvan, he.net even byet.host (they ask for domain to IN NS not just IN A or vanity NS) and their progress is done and know/approved kopi.eu.org

1 Like