Ticket# 2261584. Error message:System detection encountered issues

Hello,

My wordpress website shows the below error message and I am unable to rectify the issue.Due to this error my plugins are also not functioning properly and my SSL is not getting activated.

“System detection encountered issues”.

A definition of a siteurl or homeurl was detected in your wp-config.php, but the file is not writable.

Set your wp-config.php to writable and reload this page.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Bingeshop

That sounds like a Wordpress configuration issue. Are you saying that your host can not add SSL to your site because of this error?

It says"Cannot activate SSL due to system configuration".

That sounds like a message on your server. Especially if it’s telling you that your wp-config file isn’t writable. That’s something your host should assist with.

1 Like

My hosting provider is Cloudflare.

No, it’s not. Cloudflare is not a hosting.

3 Likes

My nameservers are with cloudflare. PFA screenshot.

You currently have a security issue.

Thank you for sharing the article. I read through it and my connection shows encryption mode is full.

Is this fine or is there something that I have missed?

As the title of the article says it should be “Full Strict”.

Sorry my bad i misread it. I have changed it to “Full Strict”. Will this resolve my issue or is there something more to do?

“System detection encountered issues”.

A definition of a siteurl or homeurl was detected in your wp-config.php, but the file is not writable.

Set your wp-config.php to writable and reload this page.

This is the primary issue that I am facing. Will this now work fine?

Did you also fix your server certificate, as the article also mentioned?

He switched to Full (strict). If he didn’t fix the certificate, he should be getting Error 526 right now.

Well, the article is quite clear on all of that.

Thank you for answering to my query. I have another doubt.

I believe to install origin CA certificate on origin server I have to access my Cpanel. I am unable to do so.

I am putting https://www.bingeshop.online:2083 on the address bar and it is coming up with nothing.

I am getting error 526 when I am typing my domain name.

I am just too confused on how to proceed further?

Then you will need to talk to your host to get that fixed.

For now it will be best to pause Cloudflare altogether (Overview screen, bottom right), fix whatever is needed on your server, and unpause Cloudflare only once your site loads fine on HTTPS.

Your host will be your primary contact at this point.

A post was split to a new topic: 1020 error & not sure where to post

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.