This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below

Greetings all.
Please I need help! My site (https://refmacsigns.co.ke) stopped showing on mobile phones though it is working on computers. The following is what it displays on mobile phones:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<clientConfig version="1.1">
<emailProvider id="refmacsigns.co.ke">
<domain>refmacsigns.co.ke</domain>
<displayName>refmacsigns.co.ke</displayName>
<displayShortName>refmacsigns.co.ke</displayShortName>
<incomingServer type="imap">
<hostname>mail.refmacsigns.co.ke</hostname>
<port>993</port>
<socketType>SSL</socketType>
<authentication>password-cleartext</authentication>
<username>%EMAILADDRESS%</username>
</incomingServer>
<outgoingServer type="smtp">
<hostname>mail.refmacsigns.co.ke</hostname>
<port>465</port>
<socketType>SSL</socketType>
<authentication>password-cleartext</authentication>
<username>%EMAILADDRESS%</username>
</outgoingServer>
</emailProvider>
</clientConfig>

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

It loads fine at my mobile phones, using mobile data and WiFi connection.

Regarding XML file for email service, I am not familiar with this one, but regarding e-mail functionallity when using Cloudflare, I suggest you to take a look on the article below:

The DNS record(s) used for e-mail service (usually the A mail record) should be :grey: cloud at DNS tab on Cloudflare dashboard for your domain and the MX record should point to a hostname that is set to that unproxied (usually the A mail ) with DNS only record, otherwise your e-mails will not work as it seems to be the case.

The A mail record should contain the value of an IP address of your hosting provider/email server.

• the hostname (DNS record) used for e-mail send/receive should be :grey: cloud (usually it’s the A mail ), while the MX record should point to a hostname (usually the A mail ) that is set to :grey: cloud

Cloudflare’s default configuration only allows proxying of HTTP traffic and will break mail traffic.

Just in case, sharing here a list of some websites/tools I usually use to check, test or even generate something in case I forgot how does it go regarding an e-mail setup:

Kindly, check to which port are you actually connecting, if so (25, 110, 465, 995, etc.)

Furthermore, are you using an SSL certificate for your e-mails too?

Moreover, there are situations where people point their MX record to a CNAME or use some external e-mail service like G Suite and other.

Thank you Sir,
I have just resolved the issue. I had set a Mobile Redirect in the Speed Optimization page (ON). I just turned it off and everything worked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.