This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time

Hello,
We have a pro account on Cloudflare we can’t add the domain : niourk.com.
Message : “This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.”
It’s an institutional Website and we we don’t understand why it doesn’t work.
Thanks

What’s unclear about the message? It clearly states what to do.

1 Like

Well it’s not giving an error like Error 1004: Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic but no error

If it’s a trade name (e.g. Microsoft), Cloudflare has safeguards in place to prevent people from adding imitation sites to the system. The Abuse department needs to make sure such domains are legitimate before they’ll let you add it to the system. That’s my theory.

1 Like

Based on the email address my guess would be there were already issues with that domain and that’s why it is blacklisted. It was on Cloudflare a couple of years ago.

But it should be really clear what to do at this point :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your answers. I am quite surprised because this domain name is old and has never been really used (just as a relay of information from other websites). I managed to open a ticket and I am waiting for the answer. At first sight, it is not a technical problem.

It was on Cloudflare before and there might have been issues in that context.

But no, that’s not a technical problem. You need to talk to Cloudflare and they need to remove it from the blacklist, after which you will be able to add it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.