This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time(1)

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
7starpoker.net

Have you searched for an answer?
I searched, but it didn’t work.

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

Describe the issue you are having:
The site isn’t registering.
When I emailed [email protected], I was directed to an email that doesn’t exist.

What error message or number are you receiving?
This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. When I Googled it, it said it might be a blocklisted domain.
So I emailed them and was directed to an email that didn’t exist.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
I purchased a domain today and wanted to register and set it up with Cloudflare.

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes, it’s the same.

What is the error response you got from the email?

I received a reply as shown in the capture image.

2024년 3월 21일 (목) 오전 6:53, Cyb3r-Jak3 via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]>님이 작성:

The email address you used in your email has a typo. Try using copy and paste to copy the correct email to a new message.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.