This video has been restricted on Workers and our API

I signed up for the Pro plan and have contacted support twice and they have ignored me, so please let me know.

This site URL(https://easyuploader.app/show/20220118025217_6d515537.mp4) is redirected to https://www.cloudflare-terms-of-service-abuse.com/stream.mp4.

Yes, I know Cloudflare does not allow non-HTML content proxied.
But this URL does not proxy video contents.

“easyuploader.app/show/*” runs Workers for getting file information from our API and the video file is streamed from our server(not proxied) if client user is requested.

Also, my API domain is facing the same issue.
Please try checking “https://proxied-api.easyuploader.app/file/info?file_name=this-is-api-why-cf-block.mp4
I have confirmed that I’m still getting redirected on this domain.

Why I’m getting this limited and Please help me how to solve this problem.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am afraid you might have few issues here:

1. Be in violation of the ToS 2.8 section
  2. If users are going to upload files larger than 100MB, per default, you are allowed to upload 100MB for proxied :orange: hostname (DNS record) in a single request.
  3. Users are going to watch videos → video hosting platform → how much of data per month are you expecting to have due to it?

I am afraid you are in violation of the Cloudflare ToS 2.8 section → Too much non-HTML bandwidth due to the users are uploading and/or watching this, which generates non-HTML bandwidth over a proxied :orange: hostname as far as I check it returns Cloudflare IPs on a lookup:

;QUESTION
easyuploader.app. IN A
;ANSWER
easyuploader.app. 300 IN A 104.21.89.71
easyuploader.app. 300 IN A 172.67.156.241

I’d suggest you to either use Cloudflare Stream, or continue using unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) hostname (DNS record) when you are uploading such large files.

If you believe this is odd, kindly I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

Have you got the ticket numer to share with us?

1 Like

Thanks @fritex

I attached a picture of my service’s architecture.
The explosion mark has affected this problem.

1. If users are going to upload files larger than 100MB, per default, you are allowed to upload 100MB for proxied :orange: hostname (DNS record) in a single request.

Users do not use a proxied domain when uploading a file. They use minio-local.xuu.pw or minio-local-large.xuu.pw these domain are not proxied.

1. Users are going to watch videos → video hosting platform → how much of data per month are you expecting to have due to it?

About monthly 30TB.

Too much non-HTML bandwidth

Do you know a specific value? easyuploader.app is SPA that is hosted by Cloudflare Pages and many assets like js file and SVG and others but video file is streamed from our streaming server which is not proxied. video.easyuploader.cloud

If you believe this is odd, kindly I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

I’ve tried but not received a reply.

Ticket: 2352373 / 2374132

I’m currently affecting only *.easyuploader.app.

This domain is used for only Web or API.

PS: api.easyuploader.app is not proxied now because impact our business. Please try proxied-api.easyuploader.app .

As it’s been restricted, whis will be with the Trust & Safety Team. I’m pretty sure support won’t even be able to see the reasoning behind that or be able to take any action.

You should have received an email when it was suspensed which you will need to reply to to follow-up. If you didn’t, email [email protected]. They are the only people who can help with this and their decision cannot be affected by the community or support.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.