I have had this SRV record working just fine for the longest time now and all the sudden it doesn’t work.
<my public IP>
This has worked for a year or two. It worked just fine earlier today. I went from Flexible SSL to Full and checked “Always use HTTPS” in Edge Certificates and then it just stopped working. I changed those back to their previous settings for testing, but it still stopped working.
If I nmap the port internally, it is open. If I nmap the port externally using my public IP, it is open. But when I nmap the port through CloudFlare, it is filtered.
It may be time for me to stop relying on CloudFlare and get a proper DNS provider, but I’d really like to understand how this stopped working and how to get it working again.