This site can’t be reached technoit.xyz refused to connect

Kindly Help me i have buyed domain from namecheap technoit.xyz and then setup custom dns in namecheap which is of cloudfrare nameservers kindly help me out my domain is not working whats the issue. The namecheap customer support is saying to contact DNS or hosting provider im not well experienced kindly help please

Thanks

curl -I technoit.xyz gives 302 redirect to www:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Server: nginx
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 12:13:37 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
X-Served-By: Namecheap URL Forward
  • curl: (6) Could not resolve host: www.technoit.xyz
  • curl: (7) Failed to connect to technoit.xyz port 443: Connection refused

X-Served-By: Namecheap URL Forward - can you try to remove forwarding at NameCheap interface?

Moreover, you dont have a record set up for www and :orange:. Obviously you have CNAME record at your Cloudflare dashboard and you have URL forwarding setup at NameCheap?.

Would be better if you can to add www and point it to your origin/host IP address and another one @ this to your DNS settings, both being :orange: at Cloudflare dashboard. Also, remove URL forwarding at NameCheap dashboard.

Nevertheless, the other thing could be your server either does not respond or blocks Cloudflare. Check this with your hosting.

Kindly tell me what to do?

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.