This page is currently offline. However

Dear Cloudflare Community, for the last 12 days I got the following error:

This page (https://murrayfieldtt.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare.

My website is based on Wordpress with Elementor and I have not been able to edit anything for the last 12 days. I tried to clean browser cache, clean page cache, press button “retry for a live version”, disable plugins individually and check DNS in my original hosting. The page (https://murrayfieldtt.com/) loads properly, but I can’t edit anything.

Could someone please help me to solve this problem?

Loaded just fine for me

Maybe a browser cache issue. Try to clear the cache.

There do seem to be server issues however. The site is generally not too fast, but especially when there are several concurrent requests it mostly times out

sitemeer.com/#https://murrayfieldtt.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page

This is something you need to take to your web developer or your host however.

Hi Sandro,

I cleaned all cache but it didn’t help. The website load fine but it’s still in offline version and I can’t change it to online version. I used few browsers, cleaned browser and page cache etc etc and nothing helped.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

I am afraid this is an issue with your origin. As long as there are single requests it appears to load (relatively slowly), once there is more than concurrent request it appears to throw a 508

Check out Community Tip - Fixing Error 508: Resource Limit Is Reached too. You will need to debug your server and analyse the log files.

Sandro,

the problem is not that the website is slow because everything works fine for random visitors. The issue is that the website remains offline version all the time and as an admin I can’t edit anything on it. Information appears all the time:

And every time I try to edit a post or page, only the blank page appears:

Cheers

Do you experience any issues when you pause Cloudflare? I would also try to disable “Always On” for now.

Pausing Cloudflare helped but website is super super slow right now.

That is what I have been saying for four days now :wink:. You need to fix your server issues, which most likely are also the reason for the issue you experienced when your site loaded through Cloudflare.

Did you also disable the other feature I suggested?

Bottom line, you need to fix the server. Keep Cloudflare paused until you fixed that, there is no point in having an additional layer as long as your site is not working properly.

1 Like

Thank you very much Sandro, have a great day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.