This hostname is not covered by a certificate 2

This hostname is not covered by a certificate. To ensure full coverage, purchase [Advanced Certificate Manager] to use Total TLS for full certificate coverage of proxied hostnames.

i alreday have a Pro plan of Cloudflare, then why i get this and how may i solve this

The Advanced certificate manager is a paid add-on on all plan types. It is never included.

3 Likes

Why this issue is happend?

You probably tried to use a subdomain like www.site.example.com - these 3rd level subdomains are not included in universal SSL.

2 Likes

The system sends the domain “XXXXX.XXX.nl” in the SMTP handshake for this domain’s email. “XXX.XXXX.nl” does not resolve to any IP addresses.

To fix this problem, contact your system administrator and request that they create a DNS “A” record for “XXX.XXX.nl” whose value is “XX.XX.XXX.XXX”.

That’s email need to send on Inbox, Right now email is going to SPAM

When you create the record, you need to make sure it is DNS-only, not proxied.

But this is probably not the reason your emails are going to spam. I recommend using https://www.mail-tester.com to test why your emails are classified as spam.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.