This blog is not hosted by Blogger

after hosting my domain with cloudflare i get this message : This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
when trying to access my blogspot domain : moualimi.blogspot.com
which is hosted in this domain name : moualimi.com
i have tried every solution in find in this forum but can’t resolve this problem.
can you please help me?

Hi there,

Thank you for your question.

I don’t have a blogger hosted site to test, but following the CURL request below:

curl -svLo /dev/null http://moualimi.com 2>&1 | grep -E "< |> "

I see that there is a redirect from moualimi.com to www.moualimi.com.

Looking in the Set up a custom domain - Blogger Help article, I see that there is an optional setting to redirect from moualimi.com to www.moualimi.com.

So there are two options I see possible, but you will need to confirm if they work.

1. Create a WWW record with value moualimi.com in the Cloudflare DNS, this may work if Blogger accepts requests directly to WWW
  2. Disable the redirect in the blogger configuration, this may not be what you want since visitors going to www.moualimi.com may not reach your site.
    • (Optional) Depending on the requirement to use www at blogger, you could use Cloudflare page rules to redirect instead from either to moualimi.com from www.moualimi.com, and vice versa.

There are a few assumptions on this answer, since I’m not sure how blogger accepts requests from external CDNs, since their documentation is not intended for CDNs.

1. A last alternative is to use Cloudflare for DNS only, which would conform with the their documentation, and bypass the Cloudflare CDN.

Please let me know how it turns out.

• Gabe

Thank you CascandingStyle for your help i’m very sorry for being late to reply.
unfortunately i couldn’t resolve this problem using these solutions your provided:
1- i have created www record to moualimi.com in DNS and is not working
2- i have disabled auto redirect in blogger configuration and created this redirects in page rules.and it’s not working
3- i have used DNS only in cloudflare and the redirect from moualimi.blogspot.com to moualimi.com is working but page is not loading because everytime i faced this message: “your clock is ahead” even if i cleared cash use incognito or change browser.
than you