This blog is not hosted by Blogger message

My problem is accessing my blog with the address https://aseprohimatea.blogspot.com getting a notification You have been redirected The blog that used to be here is currently at Blog Asep Zona IT. Do you want to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware. Yes No what is the solution because I use the claudflare name server because claudflare is very fast and good for my blog www.aseprohimatea.online

That’s a message from Google and not Cloudflare related. You’ll need to talk to Google for that.

2 Likes

oh yes sir thank you for the reply and I will immediately ask google regarding this problem thank you very much sir.

I think it’s safe to ignore that blogspot subdomain address since you now have your own domain that goes through Cloudflare. That Blogspot message will just be for anybody who tried to access your blog at the old blogspot URL.

1 Like

oh yes sir then it’s safe thank you very much sir thank you cloudflare

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.