There's a Ghost 302 Redirect to ClickFunnels Even Though

I find this amusing.

Cloudflare is the registrar.

No page rules are active.
DNS changes have been on the account for at least 2 days.

If you visit www.juanononecoaching.com it shows you the Coming Soon Wordpress (correct)
If you visit juanononecoaching it 302 redirects to clickfunnels.

If I pause Cloudflare on the site…both send you to Wordpress. (correct)

ClickFunnels already claims to have delete all connections of the domain to them. (I closed my account). When I access the ClickFunnels account, I can see no domains are there.

Kinda baffled.

If I switch from proxied to DNS Only, I can get juanononecoaching.com to verify in Bluehost (website host) but I can’t log in to the Wordpress site because it returns a 404 error.

Thoughts?

{redacted}

Hi @juanononecoaching ,

:white_check_mark:

:white_check_mark: , Yes it is showing the Correct Page

Note - https://www.juanononecoaching.com Redirects to https://juanononecoaching.com/

There is a https://www.domain to https://domain Redirect Enabled

I’d Guess you have Setup a Page Rule ?

:x: , It is Working Fine

Have you Paused Cloudflare ?

Can you Please Confirm are u able to load the both Website fine ?

Sorry for the late response !

Hello, it’s working now because I toggled off the proxy setting.

As soon as I turn the proxy through Cloudflare, it reverts back to a 302 redirect to clickfunnels.com

I even tried setting a page rule and it didn’t take.

When I paused Cloudflare, everything worked fine.

The issue is only when I proxy the A record or cname through Cloudflare. An automatic 302 redirect happens for the root domain. But interestingly, the www subdomian still work properly. Even though the CNAME www points to Root Domain and there isn’t a page rule active.

It’s working now with www proxied and the @ record DNS Only

1 Like

This likely means that Clickfunnels have not properly removed your domain from their Cloudflare setup. Please contact them and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

Removing your Clickfunnels account may not do this automatically (although it probably should) so they may need to escalate it to the right person to get this sorted.

2 Likes

Thank you.

There’s a ticket open for it. I may have to reply to it again and add that line you mentions around SSL for Saas.

The domain is definitely not connected to my account anymore but there’s obviously something off.

Thank you for the greater context.

Hi @juanononecoaching I have the same issue with domains (specifically “www” addresses redirected back to clickfunnels.com even I’ve cleared off the CNAME settings and CNAME & A records are now pointing back to Shopify).

Cause I didn’t manage to resolve this after speaking to ClickFunnels, Shopify, and also Hostinger (our previous DNS manager) teams.

I’m in communication with CF’s team on what @domjh has mentioned.

Just wanna know if you have solved this issue? If yes/no, do you mind sharing what have you tried?
I’ll also share my solution here if I found one. To help out folks who might have the same pain & trouble.

Appreciate the help!

I probably should share my domains here.

It’s www.jolicare.com :slight_smile:

Actually a few others too ;/

As @domjh said

This likely means that Clickfunnels have not properly removed your domain from their Cloudflare setup. Please contact them and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

Removing your Clickfunnels account may not do this automatically (although it probably should) so they may need to escalate it to the right person to get this sorted.

Got it. Will definitely highlight this to CF’s team. Will update my progress here so that everyone else who need this will have the necessary info to solve the same issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much @Neeraj_1

1 Like

Clickfunnels should be the ones to resolve this but if they will not, please open a ticket with Shopify and ask them to follow their process to request removal of the custom hostname by Cloudflare. More information here → FAQ: Having difficulties transferring domain to Shopify.

Clickfunnels developer was able to figure out the bug on their end when I pointed them to the Cloudflare suggestion: remove any Cloudflare configurations for yourdomain.com, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

I’m not sure if your situation is the same as mine. I bought my domain through ClickFunnels way back in the day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.