The website is not working

When we change the DNS to the Cloudflare , the website is not working , but we changed to our original one , it is working , i do not know what is problem .

only show this page, thanks for your help.

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain while using Cloudflare.

May I ask if you can share your website URL so we could double-check this too? :thinking:

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Otherwise, it could be something due to your local ISP cache of DNS records. Might have to wait for 24 hours if recently switched domain nameservers at your domain registrar, so ti would fully propagate.

Dear Fritex,

The website is: gflai (dot) us and now is working without Cloudflare. everything is ok.

When we enable the Cloudflare, it will not work, please check it and help us.

Thanks.

Tim

Have you previously ever used this domain with Shopify?

yes, i remember i did it before…

Unfortunately this is a long-standing issue with providers that use Cloudflare for SaaS. Sometimes, domains don’t get disconnected properly and are stuck in a kind of “limbo” that prevents them from being used in Cloudflare elsewhere.

Generally the quickest way to resolve this is with Shopify - please try contacting them and ask them to remove all Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

If that’s not successful, you can reach out to Cloudflare via [email protected] and they can handle this for you manually - be sure you mention you used to use Shopify and need to remove the previous custom hostname / SSL for SaaS config. Feel free to reply with a support ticket number if you do this, and it can be escalated here

2 Likes

thanks for your help, we are contacting the Cloudflare now … will update once we get the answer…

We did it : Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Technical Support. Your ticket number is: [2473821] Soon, you will receive an email confirmation with ticket details.

This will be a lot quicker, what did Shopify say when you followed these instructions?

thanks for it ,and we did it and now everything is going find, thank again for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.