The website is not properly configured on this server

Hi Everyone,
I have just recently added a subdomain ‘events’ to the main 5dl.co.uk domain. I have updated the DNS in Cloudflare with an A record pointing the subdomain to the correct server Ip. When I navigate to events.5dl.co.uk I am greeted with the following message

The website is not properly configured on this server. If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider

I am still very new to all of this and have no idea where to begin troubleshooting this.

Hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Best Regards

Chris Blair

Looks like the origin server is not setup correctly to accept your events subdomain. If you’re not the one who handles the setup please let them know.

Thanks Walshy. I did get onto them but they said it was an SSL issue and I quote

“Our Apache services do not support 3rd party SSL certs so the SSL that was set up with CloudFlare will not be functional. The issue is still SSL related”

If you look at the address it clearly shows that SSL is up and running and the cert is in play. So I am still lost.

Best

Chris

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.