The video uploaded to stream will be delete?

I’d subscription stream service, But I had canceled subscription with careless.
It shows [Ending on Feb 28, 2022] now.
I had uploaded many videos on stream, And I’m afraid they will be delete when subscription ends.
Don’t know how to recover the subscription, There are no options below Action column now.
The videos will be delete immediately when subscription’s end?
Or CF will wait some days, keep the uploaded video for me that I can recover the subscription?

1 Like

Hey ,

Open a Ticket and post the id here .

1 Like

Thanks for reply, ticket already opened
Id : #2367951

1 Like

Ok someone will definitely help you .

Be patient till their reply .

1 Like

I’ve escalated the ticket #. If you edit the title and recategorize under Billing, I’m sure @Laurie will see it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thanks, Title were changed.

2 Likes

Hi, when your Stream subscription ends, if you have existing videos, they will remain in your account for certain number of days (currently, 30 days). You will receive a daily email reminder to add a Stream subscription. As long as you add Stream again within 30 days, everything will be fine.

3 Likes

Is it possible to revive the subscription before the cancellation kicks in?

5 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
So, In this case, I can renew the subscription at March 1, And all my videos will be remain.

I have one more question, The video can be play before I renew the subscription?
In this period(subscription end but still videos in my account),
If users viewed my video, It will be charge even I’m not renew the subscription yet, right?

1 Like

Hi @Neeraj_1
I have updated your ticket to escalate your request to have the cancel order deleted from the subscription.

1 Like

It’s not my ticket . It’s @Dision

1 Like

Sorry wrong @Dision

2 Likes

No problem :+1: .

1 Like

Yes, playback will continue to work before you renew your subscription. Currently, you wouldn’t get billed for the usage if you don’t have a subscription but that might change in the future.

2 Likes

OK, I think all my question has been solved, Anyway, I need to subscribe again at march 1,
Continue the subscription within 30days, To do so, then videos, playback, everything will be fine.

Thanks you all !! @zaid @Laurie @Neeraj_1 @sdayman

1 Like

I believe your ticket is still open while Cloudflare tries to remove your cancellation request.

Hi, Thanks for reminding.
I’d marked it to solved, Because I think my issue will be solve when I subscribe again at March 1.
And I don’t see the cancellation request has been remove so far.

Should I open it and wait @Laurie for the cancellation request removed?

I’m Sorry for the confusion, It’s my first post here.
I’m open the ticket now.
Waiting for @Laurie Thanks.

@Dision,
You should have a reply from our team at this time as it has been escalated to have the cancellation request removed from the Stream subscription.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.